Crafting An Essay About Why Technology Has Brought More Harm Than Good
The first thing that you need to have for a good essay that is not dedicated to describing something is a point of view. The point of view determines the choice of a topic, the statements that you are going to make, and the arguments that you are going to pick out to support them.
How to Determine Your Opinion
So, you need to compose a good essay that is dedicated to the harm that technologies have already done to the humanity. In fact, it’s not difficult to find evidence to this statement. However, you need to determine it for yourself whether you are going to prove that the harm outweighs the good or vice versa.
If you still not sure about your point of view, try to develop it with the help of reference materials. You will need some time that can be spent looking through source information and searching for interesting facts. You can also look through topic suggestions and find out whether you like the ideas or not and whether any of them can help you develop an opinion.
How to Choose a Topic
The choice of a topic is very important. If you need to create one on your own, you will need a lot of inspiration. This is why many students seek for a good topic idea on the Web.
- Look through reference materials that can give you a brilliant idea.
- Look through samples of other students’ works.
- Look through suggestions that are provided by professional writers, writing labs, essay topic generators, and specialized educational websites.
- Look through similar works that are stored in offline libraries.
Choose a topic that is interesting to you and seems to be interesting to your readers. Being uninterested in the things that you do, you will hardly succeed.
How to Compose an Essay
- Make sure that you have an interesting, bright and catchy thesis statement. Add it to the introduction of your paper.
- Use one paragraph in the body part for one argument. As a rule, it’s demanded that you have three body paragraphs and, so far, three strong reliable arguments. Even if you are allowed to make more, don’t overdo. Boring your readers to death is not your goal.
- Compose interesting and smart conclusions that will effectively recapitulate the things that you have mentioned in the body of your project.
- Mind the language! Correctness is important but the choice of vocabulary is no less important.